DC Fresh Match is a unified coalition of farmers markets which match customers’ SNAP benefits dollar-for-dollar. The Fresh Match coupons that customers receive as a match to their SNAP dollars can be used at any Fresh Match Market.
Any SNAP recipient can bring their EBT card to a Fresh Match market and receive one $1 SNAP coupon and one $1 Fresh Match coupon for each dollar spent on their EBT card - basically doubling the money they have to spend!
All Fresh Match markets will match at least $10 of the money shoppers spend using their EBT card.
Take a look at the map below to find a Fresh Match market near you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1) Find your nearest market using the map below.
2) Visit the market and find the farmers market information booth.
3) Show your EBT card and tell the market manager how much you'd like to charge.
4) Receive EBT coupons and Fresh Match coupons for that amount.
5) Shop for delicious, healthy food!
SNAP and DC Fresh Match Coupons can be spent on any SNAP eligible products. These include fresh fruits and vegetables, eggs, dairy, meat, poultry, bread, pickles, and plenty more!
DON'T FORGET: if you have any coupons leftover, hold onto them. SNAP coupons never expire and Fresh Match coupons don't expire until the end of the year. Fresh Match coupons can be spent at any Fresh Match market [see the map below].